- Wed. March 6th – 7:15 pm Are you interested in becoming a MASTER GARDENER? Join Halton Region Master Gardeners Monthly Meeting at RBG to find out more. Please let us know you’re coming by using the CONTACT FORM on our website.
- Friday, March 8th – 7:00-8:30 pm – POLLINATOR FRIENDLY GARDENING – Join speaker Annie White, who will share her strategies to create the best pollinator sanctuaries possible. RBG Centre, $6 members, $18 non-members
- Monday, March 12th – 7:30 pm – GARDENING FOR THE POLLINATORS – Brenda VanRyswyk, a Natural Heritage Ecologist with Conservation Halton, will share her expertise as a gardener to help you make your garden both beautiful, and functional. Presented by the Oakville Horticultural Society, MacMillan Meeting Hall (Knox Presbyterian Church), 89 Dunn St, Oakville, ON
- Wednesday, March 13th 7:00pm – IT DOESN’T END IN AUGUST! Horticulturalist, environmentalist, photographer, teacher, garden writer and all round enthusiast, SEAN JAMES will be on hand at the Burlington Horticultural Society to give another of his awesome talks. Burlington Seniors Centre, 2285 New Street, Burlington, ON
- Friday, March 15 – RAISED BED VEGGIE GARDENS – Rob and Christine Croley,
Immanuel Christian Reformed Church, 61 Mohawk Rd. W, Hamilton, ON. Call 905-484-1754 for more information.
- Sunday, March 17th – 1pm – LICHEN WALK – Discover the unique world of lichen and what it can tell us about air quality. Join Carolyn Zanchetta, HNC Stewardship & Education Coordinator on a gentle walk around Hamilton Cemetery. Dundurn Castle, Hamilton, ON. Contact Caroyln at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for more information. Cancelled in inclement weather.
- Monday, March 18th – 6:30-9pm – RENOVATING A GARDEN & BASIC LANDSCAPE DESIGN – Horticulturalist, Sean James will focus on where to begin and how to fix problems in your garden. Milton Horticultural Society, Milton Sports Centre, Banquet Room.
- TUESDAY, MARCH 19TH – 7:30 pm – DESIGN PLANNING 101 – The Crucial Elements of Design. This is the first of a 3-part mini-series on Gardening. Presented by Sherry Hayes – Landscape Designer. Ancaster Horticultural Society, Ancaster Old Town Hall – Wilson St. , Ancaster, ON
- Thursday, March 21st – 7pm ATTACK OF THE INVASIVE PLANTS – Identify, Counter Attack and Eliminate. We are under attack from alien species, but they’re not from outer space. Learn how to counter attack and save your part of the planet. Kirkendall Garden Club, Melrose United Church, 86 Homewood Ave., Hamilton ON