Request Help from a Master Gardener
Master Gardeners are available to make presentations to your group on a wide variety of horticultural topics. In the past 12 months our members have presented to horticultural groups, community organizations (ie., Green Venture, Halton Food), private sector lunch & learn events as well as initited our own ‘Fresh Look at Gardening’ series which was open to the public (virtual).
Presentations are available both virtually and in person
- Setting Up an Indoor Veggie Garden
- Managing Garden Pests in an Eco-Friendly Way
- The Future of Gardening
- O Canada ‘Native Keystone Plants’
- Growing a Giving Garden
- Shrubs for the Garden
- Starting a New Garden
- Rejeuvenating Your Garden
- Rain Gardens: Add biodiversity AND have a positive impact on local water quality
- Garden Hacks: Nifty Ways of Making Gardening Fun!
- Attracting Hummingbirds to your Garden
- Herbs: From the Savoury to the Sensual… to Deadly Poison
- ‘Attack of the Invasive Plants! Identify, Counter Attack and Eliminate
- Creating a Pollinator Garden
- Organic Gardening
- Vegetative Propagation
- Starting Vegetable Seeds Indoors
- Winter Sowing or the ‘Set it and Forget it Method of Starting Native Plants
- All About Dahlias
- How to be a Great Gardener!
- Preparing Your Garden for Winter
- Evolution of a Garden or Gardener
(in person presentations are currently not available because of the Covid19 Pandemic)
CONTACT US to share the details of your group and topic preferences.
Answers to Gardening Questions
- USE THE CONTACT FORM AND SEND YOUR QUESTIONS We answer hundreds of emails each year from concerned gardeners.
- OFFER US A BOOTH OR VISIT OUR BOOTH FOR ADVICE AT EVENTS – We provide support and information booths for horticultural societies, garden walks, festivals, garden clubs, or other organizations.
Garden Advice (on site)
CONTACT US HERE or write an email: email@example.com
DONATION BY E-TRANSFER FROM YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
Your donations support our volunteer work in the community.
E-transfers gratefully received at:
By way of your online banking web-page, you can send your donation by email. No processing fee will be deducted from your donation. Your bank may, however, charge a service fee.
If you wish to donate via Interac e-Transfer, please do the following:
- Go to your Online Banking site and click on the link for an Interac e-Transfer.
- Use the firstname.lastname@example.org address. Our organization is registered for automatic deposit so no password is required.
- Fill in the required information, including the amount of your donation.
- In the space provided for a personal message, you may note the services received or a brief message of your own choice.
Halton Master Gardeners